Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Socratic seminar Review

A Myth is passed down through generations and is told to explain something we don't understand, or to bring us to ease because the unknown is can be scary to some.

Well first i would like to start off by saying I really had no idea what i should say or do in this post so to jog my memory i looked through some of our fellow bloggers posts. They had a ton of realy awesome stuff to say. Connor Albright said "It seems that all Socratic Seminars that I have witnessed have fallen apart because everyone is to afraid that people won't agree or that their thoughts are stupid."
I think he has a great point, all though our first Socratic Seminar didn't really go as planned it did show a sort of shyness in the class which tells me we have to look forward towards future improvement. I'm sure with more Socratic Seminars should shake this shyness loose with time.

Song listened to wile typing this (Skrillex & Damian "Jr Gong" Marley - "Make It Bun Dem")

No comments:

Post a Comment