Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Reflections on Week 1

There isn't one experience I can pin point for a single reason and the reason is that I feel as if life its self is an experience. Every detail should be a lesson in its own, too the choices you make at the start of your day and the choices you make at the end, each choice leads you down a different path, building your way to what happens next. So in my eyes every experience is an important one. we just choose to knowledge them.

I'm excited in more ways then one to start this awesome class. Tho I am concerned about the fact that I am a procrastinator (Why do you think I'm writing this blog post at 11:50) I try not to be but I let is get the best of me, I know its wrong but I do it anyways. I hope to fix that about myself in the future :3

Thanks for reading and good night
Pic by Artie

No comments:

Post a Comment